Sunday, October 2, 2011

New trick!

Owen has learned a new trick!  He can now roll over from his back to his tummy!  We lay him on his back and within seconds he's on his tummy looking around.  I think he's finally gotten tired of staring at the ceiling! :).  At daycare the other day they wrote on his daily summary "Owen had a great time showing all his friends he can roll over"!  So cute!



I've been working on my photography skills with the Canon 20D I got from S&S.  Still trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing, but I must say thanks in part to the cutest model ever I think I'm getting better! This one believe it or not was even taken on MANUAL! :)  Still need to work on the focusing a bit I think... maybe next week!  Speaking of photography I WON a 45 minute photoshoot with DW Photography! I entered a Facebook contest and I won!  I'm so excited to get some family photos taken of us!  The only ones we have are the ones when Owen was just 10 days old.  

Taken October 2nd, 2011.  20-1/2 weeks old!

No more photos mom!

Such a sweet boy
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment