Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Firsts!

So we've had an exciting few weeks in the Gilmore household!  First we got a new car!  My poor little Accord was having some transmission issues and was just a sad girl... it would have cost too much to fix to then be stuck with a car that doesn't fit our family so I've been on the hunt for a great deal (you know me, are there car coupons?!) and found the perfect one at Carmax!  A friend recommended them and I love that they offer an extended warranty on used cars so we were very excited when we found a 2003 Ford Explorer that we could actually afford and that our whole family would fit in!  It's golver (gold and silver...??) and I love it!!!  Yippee for all the fun family adventures we will have in our first family car!!

Owen is a PIG these days and will eat and eat and EAT!  This boy has never turned down food in any form so we thought why not try giving him a little rice cereal....  It was a hit!  Like I figured, he'll eat anything!  We had a nice messy time trying it out!  At first his little tongue would pop out but he'd want more, and after a few bites he got the hang of it and was slurping it down like a pro!
What do I do with this stuff mom?
Oh... OK!
Hurry give me some more!

 Owen also turned 5 months!!  He's such a good happy baby!  If only he'd go back to sleeping through the night!  He's waking 1-3 times a night to eat... no surprise there! My boy likes to EAT!  Thankfully Daddy helps out a lot and will change him and even run downstairs and make a baba to give me a break.  We make a good team! :)
October 11th, 2011 - 5 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment